Introduction 4 min
Templates and Configurations 2 min
Create a Configuration without a Template 2 min
Setting Up Users and Groups 3 min
Automatic Email Notifications 2 min
REST API 3 min
Create a REST Alias 4 min
File Folder Listener 2 min
Job Configuration Orchestration 2 min
Take Course Survey
Integration Manager (self-paced)
The Integration Manager Basics course will supply the user with the core functionality of the Actian Integration Manager.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Have a thorough understanding of the Integration Manager application.
- Be able to create Templates as a base for job configurations.
- Create Configurations without using a Template for one-off jobs
- Perform the Admin tasks of setting up Users and Groups.
- Configure automatic email notifications.
- Use the REST API to call jobs and modify them.
- Set up an Alias to use with the REST API.
- Use the File Folder Listener to run jobs in real-time.
- Build a DataConnect Process workflow to dynamically call jobs configured on Integration Manager.
Course Style and Content:
This course covers the following topics:
Introduction – Overview of the Integration Manager tool.
Templates and Configurations – How Templates and Configurations are used for flexibility and ease of onboarding new customers. Shows the relationship between a Template and Configuration.
Create a Configuration without a Template –Creating a Configuration job without using a Template.
Setting Up Users and Groups – A walkthrough of managing user access and using Groups to manage users
Automatic Email Notifications – How to set up automatic email notifications for jobs that fail or are aborted.
REST API – How to use Integration Manager’s REST API to dynamically configure and run an integration.
Create a REST Alias – Invoking a configuration with an Alias using the REST API.
File Folder Listener – Using a File Folder to listen for specific incoming files and passing them to an Integration.
Job Configuration Orchestration – How use a DataConnect process workflow to dynamically invoke any Integration that has been deployed to and configured on Integration Manager.
Completion of the Actian DataConnect Platform Overview course.